Sunday, January 9, 2011

What's Been Cooking in MY Kitchen?!


THESE little gems:

Mouth watering.

See: Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Bars: You won't be disappointed (except you should actually make the butter room temperature and not think that all those chunks of butter will sort of melt and just "work themselves out"...rookie baking mistake. Sometimes I think this is how I live my life...). I cut the recipe in half, because these bad girls are RICH! You might look at the picture and think, "Eh...it looks slightly appetizing." YOU WOULD BE W-R-O-N-G. Try to stick with that New Year's resolution with these in your cupboard! Go on! I dare you!!! You can send me a note of appreciation for making your life ten times better because I introduced you to this recipe!

STILL one of the most memorable desserts I've ever had. MMMMM GOOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment