Sunday, January 23, 2011

People For Bikes

I love riding my bike. L-O-V-E loooovvveee it! (See when I bought my bike: HERE). The benefits of cycling are endless, the top of the list being good for your bod, reduces road congestion, and it reduces your carbon footprint. I'm getting a little stir crazy, as the snow has dumped foot upon foot upon us, severely deterring my ability to ride my bike. Anywho, what I'm REALLY asking you to do is sign this petition to make things better for bikers everywhere:


Reasons you should sign this petition:
1. It's SUPER easy--it took me about 30 seconds!
2. One of the biggest ways to make a change in the world is by being politically active and signing petitions!
3. The goal of the petition is for the government to make things safer for bikers (like me!) everywhere--YOU could help make that happen!

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment