Thursday, February 11, 2010

What will the snow bring? Apparently very inappropriate ice sculptures.

This morning I called my friend over in Facilities to discuss some business. The phone kept cutting out and I was like, "Dude, where are you?" He proceeded to tell me that last night during the snow storm, some mischievous students had decided it would be an awesome idea to construct a giant phallic symbol out of the snow right by the front entrance of the school. Witnesses to the incident said it was very anatomically correct. My friend now had the task of destroying said symbol with the plow, and I had caught him in the midst of this activity. The best part was that the trustees (aka big wigs) were on their way to the school this morning. The worst/even more hilarious part of this incident is that my boss happened to drive by this construction with her three children in the car. Needless to say, this was indeed the most hilarious moment of my day. Totally immature I know, but I can't help it. On my way over to another building I noted that one particular snowperson was posed next to a flagpole in such a way that might suggest a stripper/exotic dancer. My Facilities friend said that he had seen another snowperson behind one of the residence halls, but had avoided going to see what IT was up to. And this is why I love college students.

No comments:

Post a Comment