Thursday, October 13, 2011

Listening: "I only wanna be with you" by Hootie and the Blowfish (classic! makes me think of my younger years and riding in the car with Dad)
Eating: full stomach from The Cheesecake Factory :) Crab cake sandwich, sweet potato fries, banana cream cheesecake
Drinking: Nada
Wearing: Hoodie (cuz I'm listening to Hootie?), and my gross black men's soccer shorts I can't seem to get rid of that I have had since 2000.
Feeling: Procrastinating...
Weather: Perfect. I love the evenings.
Wanting: MORE TIME
Needing: TO DO HOMEWORK!! (WAH!)
Thinking: About Occupy Hartford (see blog)
Enjoying: That it's Thursday...which means tomorrow is Friday Fun day! (and Happy Hour!)
Thankful: for all that I have--education, friends, food, shelter--life is pretty durn exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment