Monday, July 11, 2011

Work It Out Play List!

Lately I've been running quite a bit and I always enjoy good workout song ideas (mainly because when you eat a 1/2 dozen cookies per day due to a baking "hobby," you've got to do get movin'...but also because it makes me feel oh so a-l-i-v-e!). I tend to base my selections on how easily I can run to the cadence of the song, as well as songs that I feel like dancing to (which is a lot of songs I suppose...). Here's what's on my playlist to get me pumped up (like AH-WNOLD):

1. Born to Run (Bruce Springsteen a.k.a "The Boss")
2. Born to be My Baby (Bon Jovi...one of my fav vids)
3. Somebody to Love (the Glee version of course! Not ready to listen to the Biebs QUITE yet...there's something about running to the voice of a 12-year-old-sounding boy...not that there's anything wrong with it...I'm just not there yet)
5. I'm Still Standing (Elton John: prepare to be frightened but impressed by link)
6. Get Outta My Way (Kylie Minogue)
7. Raise Your Glass (also the Glee version)
8. Needle and a Haystack Life (Switchfoot)
9. Listen to Your Heart (Remix): DHT (also awesome when accompanied by hand motions)
10. Helena Beat (Foster the People)
11. Marry You (Bruno Mars)
12. Til the World Ends (Britney. Yup, don't even need the last name and you know who it is. I hope I'm that cool someday)
12. I Love New York/New York New York (Glee Cast)
13. Rock of Ages (Def Leppard)
14. Can't Be Tamed (Miley Cyrus)
15. Gonna Get Over You (Sara Bareilles)

Now get out there and RUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment