Wednesday, May 11, 2011

VICTORY!!!

After almost two years of trying to find a delicious independently owned coffee shop I DID it!!! You have no idea that strife I felt every time I walked into a Starbucks, but it was literally all I had! My new little gem is called the Hartford Baking Company and it's just the most precious little shop you've ever laid eyes on. Get this! My new friend Debbie whom I met who works there worked at freaking MACRINA in Seattle. You may have enjoyed my service at one time or another there from June-September 2008. She worked at the other location (Bell Town, I worked at Queen Anne) and get this also--she claims that the breads sold at HBC are better than Macrina! That's a bold statement, but I'm willing to find out if it's true or not...but the BEST part of this whole dream-world utopia I've discovered is they SERVE STUMPTOWN COFFEE...need I say more? If I do, it's basically A-W-E-S-O-M-E coffee if you weren't able to put two and two together by the excited tone of this blog or the overabundance of exclamation points!!!!! (context clues!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment